We want to say “THANK YOU” for subscribing and following the first season of Data in Depth. So we’re giving you the chance to win some great prizes.
One lucky listener will snag a pair of Bose™ QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones! On top of that, we’re giving away other awesome swag including Yeti insulated coffee mugs!
How to enter:
To be eligible to win, you must complete ALL of the following steps.
- Subscribe to Data in Depth on ANY of the following platforms:
- Provide a review on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher;
- Follow us on Twitter @DataInDepth; and
- Tweet us letting us know when you’ve completed all the steps. Be sure to use the #DataInDepth hashtag and mention @DatainDepth.
Enter to win before November 11, 2019!
- No purchase necessary.
- This contest is open to residents ages 18 and older and living in the United States, with the exception of Mountain Point employees, contractors, and their families and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The giveaway items will be shipped by mail to the addresses provided by the winning entrants.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be November 11. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Winning entries will be drawn from all valid and eligible entries.
- The prize is as follows: one of five available Yeti Mugs and a grand prize of Bose QuietComfort 35 Headphones. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter and/or email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected /will be delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [US] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- A list of winners’ names will be included in our newsletter, posted on our social media, and can be obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mountain Point shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Mountain Point also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.